Our rock rippers for 10-45 tons excavators using Hard high strength steels to with stand the harshest of conditions. Our rock rippers are designed for heavy duty direct extraction of high abrasive materials in quarry and mine applications all over the world.
The configuration and design of the structure directs maximum force of penetration to the tip of the boot.
Yetong rock rippers are manufactured with thickness, reinforcements and components suitable to increase its sturdiness and durability.
Yetong rock rippers boast a supper duty construction, with the thickest shank of any ripper on the market. Our rippers are the perfect tool for breaking up hard group, prying rocks and other applications where the full weight and hydraulic force of the excavator rests on a single tooth for maximum penetration ripping power.
Our ripper is designed for initial breakup of dense, hard-packed material including frozen ground. This ripper doesn’t just drag the surface. The angled tooth provides better ground penetration, resulting in a deeper ripping action and more efficient use of power. The tooth is formed from solid AR400 steel and allows easy tip replacement. Keeping you in the field longer. You will experience strength and durability that will keep your machine running and get your job done.
The design of our ripper is generous, and you can be assured that they are built to the performance specifications of the excavator.
1. Our engineers calculate the proportions for the materials being excavated, the lifting capacity of the machine and the size of the ripper.
2. The ripper is designed to be streamlined, so the smallest edge is at the front where it is doing all the work so it rips the material rather than plows. The ripper blade is designed to have a lot of depth for strength so it creates less drag and more ripping.
3. The ripper cheeks are reinforced and boot and nose and bucket pins are supplied as standard with all of our rippers.
4. The ripper shape promotes the efficient ripping of materials, which results in easier, deeper rips without the load on the machine.
5. The ripper top plate is designed to provide maximum strength through the ripper from the hangers with strengthening gussets for maximum ripping power.
6. All our rippers are made from China, which is 3.1 times stronger than mild steel. This ensures more strength and less weight which means increased performance, less fuel consumption and reduced load on the excavator.
7. Ripper blade shin guards are also available for further protection in rock and abrasive applications.
Ripper can be divided into single teeth and multiple teeth.
The Ripper cuts quickly through rock, shale, and permafrost… it makes digging in hard soil easier and more.
productive. The Ripper is the perfect attachment to cut through any hard terrain that is encountered in your workenvironment.
Our ripper is specifically engineered to pre-rip frozen ground, pavement, or other tough soil that exceeds a bucket’s recommended duty. This highly versatile attachment can also be used to remove stumps, roots, or re-bar. The ripper’s single point tooth style is ideal for penetration of various tough environments.